Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 89   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Fish!  (Read 498330 times)
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2012, 07:28:53 AM »

It also explains why Socrates never found out that Diogenes was banging his wife.

Laughing I wonder if Diogenes used a filter?

Did anyone check CB's resume to see if he can bartend? We don't want him serving up Hemlock and ginger ale or breaking out barrels of E&J swill brandy. Just sayin'........
I'm betting CB makes one heckuva e-drink!

I trust your opinion and his ability. Do I need to bring e-snacks? Potted meat, sardines and crackers, maybe?
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 6111

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2012, 08:13:44 AM »

It also explains why Socrates never found out that Diogenes was banging his wife.

Did anyone check CB's resume to see if he can bartend? We don't want him serving up Hemlock and ginger ale or breaking out barrels of E&J swill brandy. Just sayin'........

I trust your opinion and his ability. Do I need to bring e-snacks? Potted meat, sardines and crackers, maybe?

I think CB will be a good bartender. My only concern is that he will put an umbrella in all the drinks.
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2012, 09:01:55 AM »

I think CB will be a good bartender. My only concern is that he will put an umbrella in all the drinks.

Well, we do talk a lot about rain.
BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 2454

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2012, 09:27:15 AM »

You're our guest. Bring a smile and the aforementioned clean shirt. RTR

If my standards are not high enough, kindly lower yours.
BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2012, 09:29:24 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izzKUoxL11E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izzKUoxL11E</a>

Sad (nostalgia)

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2012, 10:15:30 AM »

Would you call that a BARKA?

cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

E-Cred: 2889

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2012, 11:33:40 AM »

So umbrellas in the Abitas are out of the question?   Wink

Bad news, though. I got called in to work tomorrow night, so I will not be able to attend the e-party. I leave the bartending in the capable hands of pmull (expect the Zima to flow like water .... wait, that is redundant ....)

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2012, 12:02:46 PM »

Bad news, though. I got called in to work tomorrow night, so I will not be able to attend the e-party. I leave the bartending in the capable hands of pmull (expect the Zima to flow like water .... wait, that is redundant ....)

Too bad you can not make it to the party. PM me your e-umbrellas.

BTW, we also need to see a written excuse from your supervisor confirming you actually are working on Friday night.
cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2012, 12:17:21 PM »

BTW, we also need to see a written excuse from your supervisor confirming you actually are working on Friday night.

Done:

"Please excuse cbbama99 from the Big Fish e-party on Friday, June 29, as he has to work that night (no, really, he does)."
                      -- His supervisor

pmull
Coach Nick Saban

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2012, 01:02:21 PM »

Done:

"Please excuse cbbama99 from the Big Fish e-party on Friday, June 29, as he has to work that night (no, really, he does)."
                      -- His supervisor

Looks good. Just have it notorized. (Sorry, it is not my call. Big Fish policy.)
pmull
Coach Nick Saban

Male

pmull

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2012, 02:33:03 PM »

Big Fish Player Profile

35 LB Nico Johnson (Sr.)

2011 season: Played in all 13 games, making seven starts at weakside linebacker. Recorded 47 tackles, including 6.5 for loss. Three-time defensive player of the week selection by UA coaching staff.

2012 spring practice: Took over as starter at mike linebacker in base defense. Posted four tackles in A-Day game. One of four players to receiver Jerry Duncan "I Like To Practice" Award at close of spring drills.

What he brings to the table: Johnson has played in 38 games in his UA career, so there isn't much he hasn't seen. Proficient at the weakside and middle linebacker positions, the senior has made multiple starts at both inside spots. Known more for his ability to play the run, but he's also serviceable in the nickel package.

cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2012, 03:59:19 PM »

Done:

-- His supervisor

Looks good. Just have it notorized. (Sorry, it is not my call. Big Fish policy.)

Understood:

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2012, 04:04:52 PM »

Done:

-- His supervisor

Understood:

You won't mind if we call you at work if, say, we don't know how to make a certain drink?

cbbama99
Coach Wallace Wade

Male

cbbama99

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2012, 05:52:27 PM »

Done:

-- His supervisor

Understood:

You won't mind if we call you at work if, say, we don't know how to make a certain drink?

Not at all. Put me on speed dial.

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2012, 06:37:08 PM »

Done:

-- His supervisor

Understood:

Not at all. Put me on speed dial.
I may have other questions, life issues and such, that need addressing. TIA

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 89   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 436
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0