Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 1524 1525 1526 1527 [1528] 1529 1530 1531 1532 ... 3917   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 13035672 times)
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

E-Cred: 5801

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #22905 on: July 22, 2013, 06:14:06 AM »

I know a sure fire way to make it rain around here- walk outside with the post hole diggers.  Laughing

I don't know if I want to pick up some post hole diggers today. lol, I used them things to much when I was a teenager. My dad use to believe in those crisso posts. They would never rot. RTR!

You don't have to dig with them, just carry them outside.

This might be an omen for you. ; :

I think it is just God giving me a chance to rest.  Laughing

Good point, haste usually makes waste. Cheesy

“There were no arguments, those are called ass-chewings,” . Coach Nick Saban
Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #22906 on: July 22, 2013, 08:53:47 AM »

Morning gents. Getting ready to go worship this morning, then maybe sit back and watch the O's try to get the sweep over Texas this afternoon. Have a good one.

A nice weekend sweep for both our teams, cb!  I think I could deal with a Dodgers/Orioles World Series.
Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #22907 on: July 22, 2013, 08:56:17 AM »

Morning everyone.  Coffee

Hope you have a safe trip home 2, it looks like you might be traveling in some rainy weather.

Leroy you are tough on those catfish and they are the good eating size. Catfish is the favorite of Mrs. J and sometimes I will catch one when I'm bass fishing and bring it home to her, there is no sharing it when it is time to eat. Good luck on your treatment this morning, I'll be thinking about you.

I never grew up fishing.  It used to sound boring, but now it sounds peaceful and relaxing.  I wish I knew how to get started.  I need to make some good fishing buddies around Huntsville I guess.
Leewillie
Coach Xen Scott

E-Cred: 3348

Leewillie

View Profile
« Reply #22908 on: July 22, 2013, 10:14:51 AM »

Hope you have a safe trip home 2, it looks like you might be traveling in some rainy weather.

Leroy you are tough on those catfish and they are the good eating size. Catfish is the favorite of Mrs. J and sometimes I will catch one when I'm bass fishing and bring it home to her, there is no sharing it when it is time to eat. Good luck on your treatment this morning, I'll be thinking about you.

I never grew up fishing.  It used to sound boring, but now it sounds peaceful and relaxing.  I wish I knew how to get started.  I need to make some good fishing buddies around Huntsville I guess.
Hook up with NALT, he's a fisherman.
Hannibal Lecter, MD
Coach Wallace Wade

Hannibal Lecter, MD

View Profile
« Reply #22909 on: July 22, 2013, 10:35:50 AM »

Morning everyone.  Coffee

I never grew up fishing.  It used to sound boring, but now it sounds peaceful and relaxing.  I wish I knew how to get started.  I need to make some good fishing buddies around Huntsville I guess.

He says I will have to wrestle Runt for anything I catch.  I don't think I can cut the mustard.

Embarrassed
SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #22910 on: July 22, 2013, 08:13:03 PM »

He says I will have to wrestle Runt for anything I catch.  I don't think I can cut the mustard.

Embarrassed

Laughing

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #22911 on: July 22, 2013, 08:25:54 PM »

SC, when you build the backyard Tj Mahal, make it portable so it can be moved without tearing it down. I may want to rent it from you when Bama plays Arkansas. My kids (3) have informed me that they are all coming for the game as well as some grandchildren. There are no motel rooms available and I was thinking if you put that bad boy on wheels, I could roll into T-town and a few could sleep in it. Just a thought. I do have a barn but I don't want to suggest using that, because I know who would have to sleep there. Undecided

SUPERCOACH
Coach Bear Bryant

E-Cred: 5654

Male

SUPERCOACH

"Let's go."

View Profile
« Reply #22912 on: July 22, 2013, 08:31:08 PM »

SC, when you build the backyard Tj Mahal, make it portable so it can be moved without tearing it down. I may want to rent it from you when Bama plays Arkansas. My kids (3) have informed me that they are all coming for the game as well as some grandchildren. There are no motel rooms available and I was thinking if you put that bad boy on wheels, I could roll into T-town and a few could sleep in it. Just a thought. I do have a barn but I don't want to suggest using that, because I know who would have to sleep there. Undecided

Laughing

"The same thing win, that always won... and we just have a different bunch of excuses if we lose"
2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #22913 on: July 22, 2013, 08:37:55 PM »

Laughing

Man, what a nightmare of a trip home! 10 hours and about 7 of them in the rain. I drove into a driving rainstorm about 20 miles north of Bowling Green, Ky. It flooded on me for about 120 miles, including while I was going through Nashville during rush hour. When I finally came out of it, traffic was slowing down. A car was flipped upside down in the median and the EMS guys were furiously trying to get the occupants out. Prayers up for those people.

Leroy, prayers up for you too, buddy. I hope you get some good news for a change.
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #22914 on: July 22, 2013, 08:48:44 PM »

Laughing

Man, what a nightmare of a trip home! 10 hours and about 7 of them in the rain. I drove into a driving rainstorm about 20 miles north of Bowling Green, Ky. It flooded on me for about 120 miles, including while I was going through Nashville during rush hour. When I finally came out of it, traffic was slowing down. A car was flipped upside down in the median and the EMS guys were furiously trying to get the occupants out. Prayers up for those people.

Leroy, prayers up for you too, buddy. I hope you get some good news for a change.

Glad you made it home ok. I saw the weather map this morning and it looked pretty bad for your route home.

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #22915 on: July 22, 2013, 09:04:33 PM »

Laughing

Glad you made it home ok. I saw the weather map this morning and it looked pretty bad for your route home.

Thanks, J, and nothing has changed here in P'cola, either. It's been one thunderstorm after another since I got home.  Banging your head against the wall.
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #22916 on: July 22, 2013, 09:10:44 PM »

Laughing

Thanks, J, and nothing has changed here in P'cola, either. It's been one thunderstorm after another since I got home.  Banging your head against the wall.

This has been the wettest year that I can remember.

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #22917 on: July 22, 2013, 09:16:41 PM »

This has been the wettest year that I can remember.

Same here. I remember last year we had 13 inches on one Saturday and about 17 total for the weekend, but it doesn't even compare to this year. It's like an extended monsoon season.
Jamos
Coach Gene Stallings

Male

Jamos

View Profile
« Reply #22918 on: July 22, 2013, 09:26:18 PM »

The Braves should put me on their payroll. It seems that each time that I watch them and get frustrated with how they are playing, I quit watching them, they'll make a comeback and win. They did it again tonight, scored two in the top of the 9th and beat the Mets 2-1. Go Braves.

2Stater
President Denny

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #22919 on: July 22, 2013, 09:35:39 PM »

The Braves should put me on their payroll. It seems that each time that I watch them and get frustrated with how they are playing, I quit watching them, they'll make a comeback and win. They did it again tonight, scored two in the top of the 9th and beat the Mets 2-1. Go Braves.

If they can get people healthy, they should run away with the division. Nobody else in the NL East is even pushing them.
Pages: 1 ... 1524 1525 1526 1527 [1528] 1529 1530 1531 1532 ... 3917   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 285
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0