Marshal Dillon Marshal Dillon
E-Cred: 3072
bamaphil bamaphil
E-Cred: 2962
Hannibal Lecter, MD Hannibal Lecter, MD
E-Cred: 2961

Pages: 1 ... 528 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 536 ... 3917   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CRIMSON RED DAILY THREAD***  (Read 13053089 times)
ssmith general
Coach Frank Thomas

E-Cred: 1460

Male

ssmith general

View Profile
« Reply #7965 on: June 01, 2011, 04:46:25 AM »

New commercial-- "The Perfect Meatloaf" pan. This could be huge. I thought I was eating perfect meatloaf all long. Turns out I was wrong Sad. My wallet is upstairs or I'd be ordering one for everybody. LOL all you want, but when poor ol' BAMAWV is eating perfect meatloaf, and you are chasing crumbles around your greasy plate, don't come crying to me.

Not a fan of meatloaf.  I have had good meatloaf, but I hate ketchup (seriously it makes me ill to even see it squirted all over a plate, I know its a neuroses) so it requires special preparation since most meatloaf recipes call for ketchup.

I still need to see this pan.

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

E-Cred: 2454

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #7966 on: June 01, 2011, 04:53:16 AM »

New commercial-- "The Perfect Meatloaf" pan. This could be huge. I thought I was eating perfect meatloaf all long. Turns out I was wrong Sad. My wallet is upstairs or I'd be ordering one for everybody. LOL all you want, but when poor ol' BAMAWV is eating perfect meatloaf, and you are chasing crumbles around your greasy plate, don't come crying to me.

Not a fan of meatloaf.  I have had good meatloaf, but I hate ketchup (seriously it makes me ill to even see it squirted all over a plate, I know its a neuroses) so it requires special preparation since most meatloaf recipes call for ketchup.

I know. When I read your comment on ketsup the other day, I almost passed out. Then CB or someone made a similar comment about mayo. WOW. Seems you oughta be getting "Americans With Disabilities Act" benefits. BARBQ sauce?

Click here for link
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 04:55:31 AM by BAMAWV » Logged

If my standards are not high enough, kindly lower yours.
ssmith general
Coach Frank Thomas

Male

ssmith general

View Profile
« Reply #7967 on: June 01, 2011, 04:54:52 AM »

Not a fan of meatloaf.  I have had good meatloaf, but I hate ketchup (seriously it makes me ill to even see it squirted all over a plate, I know its a neuroses) so it requires special preparation since most meatloaf recipes call for ketchup.

I know. When I read your comment on ketsup the other day, I almost passed out. Then CB or someone made a similar comment about mayo. WOW. Seems you oughta be getting "Americans With Disabilities Act" benefits. BARBQ sauce?

yeah bbq sauce is fine.  Yes I like tomatoes, and I can do cocktail sauce if I dont have to mix it myself. 

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #7968 on: June 01, 2011, 04:56:59 AM »

yeah bbq sauce is fine.  Yes I like tomatoes, and I can do cocktail sauce if I dont have to mix it myself. 
Click here for link

ssmith general
Coach Frank Thomas

Male

ssmith general

View Profile
« Reply #7969 on: June 01, 2011, 04:59:30 AM »

Click here for link

wow, all of that for only 19.95, I might get one just in case ...

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #7970 on: June 01, 2011, 05:06:15 AM »

I'll ask the woman what to do about meatlof with no ketchup. She knows about stuff like that. Seems we've had meatloaf with cream of mushroom soup instead of ketchup

ssmith general
Coach Frank Thomas

Male

ssmith general

View Profile
« Reply #7971 on: June 01, 2011, 05:08:50 AM »

I'll ask the woman what to do about meatlof with no ketchup. She knows about stuff like that. Seems we've had meatloaf with cream of mushroom soup instead of ketchup

We typically eat pretty light around here.  Meatloaf would probably make us both sick.  Plus my beef intake is pretty limited, so I'll save it for steak and the occasional burger.  I sincerely appreciate the thought though.  

I think the pan would also work well for the brownies.

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #7972 on: June 01, 2011, 05:16:13 AM »

We typically eat pretty light around here.  Meatloaf would probably make us both sick.  Plus my beef intake is pretty limited, so I'll save it for steak and the occasional burger.  I sincerely appreciate the thought though.  

When everyone is home, our kitchen is like restaurant. The dining table rivals the one for the NY Giants. But no one (I'm on the edge) is overweight. We had a late night breakfast last night. I said, "Anything I want?". I ate 8 sausage patties, 5 eggs scrambled (w/ketchup), and 5 bisquits. Chocolate syrup in my milk (1/2 quart jar).

ssmith general
Coach Frank Thomas

Male

ssmith general

View Profile
« Reply #7973 on: June 01, 2011, 05:21:00 AM »

When everyone is home, our kitchen is like restaurant. The dining table rivals the one for the NY Giants. But no one (I'm on the edge) is overweight. We had a late night breakfast last night. I said, "Anything I want?". I ate 8 sausage patties, 5 eggs scrambled (w/ketchup), and 5 bisquits. Chocolate syrup in my milk (1/2 quart jar).

So listen to this,

A couple of years ago I get a letter from the state of new york informing me of a paternity suit filed by a woman named Tamika (sp?) Wilkinson or Wilkerson.  Obviously this is mistaken, it took a couple of months and finally a judge threw it out.

Yesterday my boss calls me and says he got a letter from the state of new york wanting to garnish my wages.

WTH?

So I called the court clerk and the case is still dismissed.  Apparently she applied for and received welfare and now the state is going for the money.

This is a scam and it seems to be state funded.  I am considering making a trip up there to file a suit against the state of new york for harassment and defamation of character by contacting my boss.  

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:24:47 AM by ssmith general » Logged

ssmith general
Coach Frank Thomas

Male

ssmith general

View Profile
« Reply #7974 on: June 01, 2011, 05:23:14 AM »

BTW, my mom called and told senator Bacchus yesterday and apparently he was interested.  

Also, they will NOT be garnishing my wages, I told my boss to stop paying me before that happens.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:26:25 AM by ssmith general » Logged

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #7975 on: June 01, 2011, 05:29:44 AM »

Different rules apply to suing the government. Something to the affect of: You can sue the government if they allow you to do so. I'm mad as hell that this happened (is happening ) to you. You see what I meant when I said welfare is a way to just keep these worthless people out of the way of the rest of us. Somehow, this may end up costing you money to get out of it. Remember, I have a Park Avenue lawyer buddy, so before you spend money on this, we'll see what my guy knows.

ssmith general
Coach Frank Thomas

Male

ssmith general

View Profile
« Reply #7976 on: June 01, 2011, 05:32:19 AM »

Different rules apply to suing the government. Something to the affect of: You can sue the government if they allow you to do so. I'm mad as hell that this happened (is happening ) to you. You see what I meant when I said welfare is a way to just keep these worthless people out of the way of the rest of us. Somehow, this may end up costing you money to get out of it. Remember, I have a Park Avenue lawyer buddy, so before you spend money on this, we'll see what my guy knows.

yes please do.  I think it's an organized scam.

I wouldnt sue for money, just court costs and lawyer fees and a restraining order or something.

ssmith general
Coach Frank Thomas

Male

ssmith general

View Profile
« Reply #7977 on: June 01, 2011, 05:40:47 AM »

Anyway have a great day.  See yall later on.

BAMAWV
Coach Nick Saban

BAMAWV

View Profile
« Reply #7978 on: June 01, 2011, 05:42:53 AM »

yes please do.  I think it's an organized scam.

I wouldnt sue for money, just court costs and lawyer fees and a restraining order or something.
I can set it up so you can talk to George direct. Tomorrow. I'll preface your call with an introduce and he'll at least advise and/or make a couple calls for you. I'll say, "a geologist I work with", to circumvent the weirdness of e-friends. Be thinking about a good time for you to make a call (tomorrow). I'll feel  him out today on his schedule for tomorrow. I've been meaning to call him anyway-- you'll like George (heterosexually, I mean) lol.

2Stater
President Denny

E-Cred: 7921

Male

2Stater

Kazowie!

View Profile
« Reply #7979 on: June 01, 2011, 06:39:00 AM »

I gotta start getting up earlier. I'm missing all the good stuff.

Smitty, WTH? Sue them bastids for all you can get!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 08:13:25 AM by 2Stater » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 528 529 530 531 [532] 533 534 535 536 ... 3917   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Next Game

vs.

Day: Saturday
Date: 8/31/2024
Time: TBD
TV: TBD
Radio: Fun 92.7
Tuscaloosa, AL

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 528
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0